Saturday 24 September 2011

12WBT Bloggers Challenge

So everything is always better if you can have fun while your doing it so I've decided to join in on Shrinking Kaths Blogger's Challenge......

1. Describe yourself in 25 words or less. You can get straight to the point - or bring your creativity into play. Determined, a little bit crazy but what you see is what you get.

2. What brings you to 12wbt? Getting fitter? Losing weight? (Gaining weight??) Are you first timer, a repeat offender?? It began just to lose weight but this is my second round now and I am back not only to get to goal but to continue the amazing change that is expanding into my whole life, the program is so much more than fitness and diet!

3. Why do you blog??  I have only just started but I used to love writing when younger and there are always stories in my head, blogging is easier timewise than writing in a journal and if by putting my crazy brain into words it helps someone else make sense of their own mad journey then I will be a happy girl.

4. Who is your biggest inspiration in life and why (doesn't have to be weight loss)  Myself...yes that may sound bigheaded but each time I achieve something new it strengthens me to push myself further, nobody can want anything for you nor do the work for you....if I don't inspire myself then nobody else can.

5. What things in life bring you the most joy?  My husband, my son and being in beautiful surroundings.  We often spend weekends just driving and hanging out in the country.  I don't aspire to wealth or immense fortunes, one day I'd love to live in a cottage on a hill in the middle of nowhere.

6.What do you think your greatest challenge is going to be this round?  Getting to goal.

7. What are you most excited about 12wbt? Finale party!!!!

8. And what scares the pants off you?  The workout :-)  Can't look bad in front of Mish!  Seriously though I am stressing about working out in the heat of the day, I hate getting too hot and plan all my workouts accordingly.

9. Tell me - right now - today - how do you feel about exercise in no more than 10 words Thanks god it's my rest day!

10. Complete this sentence - in 12 weeks time - on the last day of 12wbt I am going to be feeling immensely proud of myself!

2 comments:

  1. Freaking love your number 4 answer! I wonder if you would have said that 6 months ago?! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Sarah, definitely would not have even said that a month ago, latest revelations :-)

    ReplyDelete